Fully automatic Vickers and Knoop hardness measurement system with motorized table in the three X – Y – Z axes for sample handling and focus control.
The system can be used in a semi-automatic way to measure the hardness of samples with a surface that is not perfectly polished.
Also available with the X – Y motorized table only without focus control Z.
The automatic system can also be installed in existing micro-durometers.
- Fully automatic execution of the hardness profile and effective thickness
- Extremely simple and intuitive programming
- Strict control of the measured values, repetition of deformed or unclear impression measurements
- Autofocus with great precision and speed
- Sending data to Microsoft Excel and generating customizable reports complete with graph
System composed by:
- HX-1000 TM micro-durometer
- CCD camera with 1/2 “sensor and PAL output
- X-Y table with micro-step motors 25 x 25 stroke
- Focus control with micro-step motors
- Controller for motor operation and PC interface
- Measurement software
- Personal Computer with LCD monitor
- OEM license for using Excel pre-installed (optional)
- Hardware protection key
|Caratteristiche Tecniche||HX – 1000 TM|
|Test loads (gf)||10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000|
|Loading time (5s)||5 to 60|
|Magnifications Objectives||10x – 40x|
|Magnifications Measuring ocular||15x|
|Total Magnifications||150x – 600x|
|Ocular precision (micron)||1|
|Reading sensitivity (micron)||0,25 con 40x|
|Worktable travel L x P x H (mm)||15 x 15 x 35|
|Worktable precision (mm)||0,01|
|Sample height (mm)||85|
|Power supply (V)||220 – monofase|
|Dimensions L x D x H (mm)||220 x 340 x 500|