MORE THAN FORTY YEARS OF REMET
Remet was founded in 1970 with the aim of offering mechanical companies a new service for the analysis and related diagnostics of metallic materials.
In the same year Remet began the production of machines for the preparation of metallographic samples and, together with other devices such as microscopes, durometers, micro-durometers and other instruments for mechanical and technological tests, it is able to provide complete laboratories for quality control.
In addition to having established itself in the activities undertaken, Remet has over time established a group of companies engaged in highly innovative technologies, applicable in various production sectors and, making use of highly qualified technical personnel, is now a unique reality in Italy.
Why Remet in forty years of activity in the production of machines and materials for Solidography can count on more than 4000 customers and is a winner compared to competition?
- has always pursued the goal of solving the customer’s problem, based on the technological culture of materials;
- has always built simple machines, safe and indestructible, at decidedly advantageous prices;
- guarantees technical assistance and spare parts also on machines produced at the beginning of the activity;
- has always made extensive use, on all the equipment, of stainless steel and protective coatings against wear and tear and corrosion such as chemical nickel and GHA;
- has always carried out training courses for the personnel assigned to testing and researching all the materials, placing itself with its highly specialized staff and its well-equipped laboratories, such as irreplaceable scientific partner for any technical problem of the customer;